In May of 2015 Pope Francis released his Laudato Si encyclical. The name comes from the “Laudato Si, Mi Signore” or “Praise be to you, my Lord” which Pope Francis took from Saint Francis of Assisi’s beautiful canticle.
In this column, also appearing in the St. John the Evangelist weekly bulletin & email, the goal is very simple: to share with you key excerpts from this critically important document and to suggest how we can put Laudato Si into concrete achievable actions.
Laudato Si in Action Posts
- Celebrating Saint Francis
- Season of Creation Week 5
- Season of Creation Week 4
- Season of Creation Week 3
- Season of Creation Week 2
- Season of Creation
- Sustainable Investing
- The Burning Bush
- From Legislation to Banking
- We did it!
- Sign the fossil fuel non-proliferation treaty
- Living on through selfless acts
Not finding the post you are looking for? The above lists only the last 12 posts. You will find all Laudato Si in Action posts on the All Posts page.
Laudato Si in Action Feedback
We welcome your comments on any of the Laudato Si posts or articles.